Vodafone are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow. We are heavily embedded in providing world-class Solutions and we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, which will give you the opportunity to lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies.
- Defines the project plan in agreement with all parties involved including the external stakeholders. Defines the detailed project activities and monitors/tracks them permanently.
- Builds the projects organizational model and makes sure that resources are available at all times, so that project deliverables are not affected (no business impact).
- Support other vertical Group Network teams to define the solution working with the local Technology Opco depts (i.e., IT depts), ensuring E2E design.
- Evaluate, together with all the relevant OpCo stakeholders, new requirements impacting Network components, assessing costs/time needed for new initiatives being requested by the markets.
- Good awareness of wider technology aspects in telecommunications and ICT
- Ideally knowledge of the overall network architecture (all domains)
- Very good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Solid project management experience
- Strong results oriented and customer focused mentality
- Ability to work within virtual and multinational teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A