This position is all about acquiring/hunting strategic prospects and further develop ing high potential existing customers, addressing their business needs and digital services demand. Within the account team, the KAM will lead the opportunity, exploiting the full range of Vodafone services and solutions in order to achieve both individual and team targets. Strong collaboration within the team, together with designers and project managers will maximize team-results, customer centric approach and deliver a n high-value consultancy approach. The account team sales model will ensure speed, efficiency and customer satisfaction to maximise the value for both parties: the Customer and Vodafone.
- Provide customer base with the high-value consultancy approach, propose the most suitable solution, guarantee efficiency and quality to the clients’ processes, with the final goal of reaching full customer satisfaction.
- Contribute actively to the further development of sales practices and efficiency for Vodafone products and services, through best practice sharing, suggesting new solutions and services. Monitor customer satisfaction and market trends in order to address new opportunities, promoting the development of existing and new services.
- Create and develop detailed sales plans.
- Maintain and develop the existing and prospect customers. Proposing the full range of Vodafone products and services and customization, if required, in order to reach personal targets. Strong collaboration within the team to maximize team results (value and quantity).
- Minimum 4-5 years of sales experience in international and highly complex organizations, out of which 2-3 years in the area of central Public Administrations & Ability work on public notices
- Mother tongue Italian, professional fluency English
- Sales experience with solutions, IT, ICT with specific focus on Cloud & Hosting, Security, IoT and broad understanding of service proposition is a plus
- Specific vertical market knowledge is a plus: Rretail, Transportation and Logistic, Investment banking
- Holding Master of Science
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai