The IT Operations Engineer supports in the delivery of tasks and activities that manage customer / business / user needs (regarding IT requirements) and ensure customer satisfaction with Vodafone�s IT products and services in line with Customer Services Management strategy. The IT Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures regarding administrating and maintaining assigned applications, services, systems and solutions, incident management, problem management, change and release management and some vendor management, through the delivery of defined activities. Typically reports to the Senior IT Operations Team Leader.
- Administered Tuxedo Domains, Have knowledge of configuration files.
- Monitoring of Tuxedo systems and domains
- Have knowledge of Domain Connectivity concepts.
- CSM Online and Tuxedo interaction Added Advantage.
- Solve incident& problem tickets and work orders from the 1st level and other departments.
- Should also accomplish on call support for TUXEDO during peak times
- Support migration of new & changed software, elaborate and perform production checks.
- Know ledge of Tuxedo Administration and Architecture.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A