Vodafone Graduate Jobs – Account Manager
To safeguard and grow revenue from allocated Strategic Accounts through comprehensive account planning and opportunity management.
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Leadership of a virtual account team to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer, and presenting the compelling value proposition of Vodafone Ghana Business Solutions Sales.
- Identify sales training and development needs, managing skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
- Key stakeholder management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A