The role owner develops and integrates interfaces and customizations for OfficeIT-Infrastructure services. It encompasses the Microsoft Active Directory and Cloud service, drives the provisioning of new user accounts and attributes Vodafone-wide. He/she aligns the technical requirements between the accountable parties (i.e. OfficeIT, Global Data Centre, Local Markets/ Local Market Data Centres), considers the design and automates processes and implementations.
The owner of the role will create scripts, tools, design and operational documentation for frontend and backend infrastructure to ensure a seamless migration and operational excellence. Service optimization and automation is key to this role in order to ensure adherence to agreed standards and guidelines across all Vodafone’s operating subsidiaries and the Vodafone Group operated central services.
- Provide consultancy to both internal and external stakeholders, so that the goals with respect to quality, efficiency and costs are consistently defined, agreed and achieved.
- Define, address, track and report on standard and guideline adherence
- Accountable for development of Infrastructure Services with focus on Microsoft Active Directory, Provisioning and Cloud Services
- Standardizing Vodafone-wide tools, scripts and customization of Office IT Infrastructure services
- Translate business requests into technical requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have: very thorough Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Active Directory know-how
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Strong IT and Services or Project Management background (> 5 years of experience in large environments > 100,000 users)
- In-depth knowledge of scripting (PowerShell, .NET, VbScript)
- Sound knowledge of IT Services (e.g. network, server services, Microsoft Products)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A