The digital development team builds and maintains our online presence. Customers buy new phones, select new plans, check their balance, and pay their bills using the web and mobile applications that our development teams work on. You will be one of our Software Engineers – key to keeping our web apps looking great, full of features, and running smoothly.
- Observe the human resource policies of the Company as varied from time to time.
- Responsible for monitoring code through production and taking ownership of fixing errors.
- Responsible for the testing and pushing to production of developed code.
- Championing and contributing to conceptual analysis, definition, and documentation of requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with internal and external systems.
- Responsible for delivering and contributing to the development of code in an Agile Delivery environment.
- Collaborate and work across the Digital Channel teams – UX, project managers, product owners, QA, support teams.
- Responsible for adhering to and championing documentation, development and coding standards and quality of the implemented software systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full SDLC experience
- Good communication skills
- DevOps – CI/CD
- A love of teamwork
- NodeJs and Server-less architecture
- 3+ years writing commercial software
- Software development engineering principles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A