The Agile Coach supports the squad/s through facilitating the end-to-end value flow by coaching on agile practices and mind-set and working to achieve the squad�s optimal sustainable velocity and improved value to the customer. Driving and supporting the adoption of an agile mind-set, behaviours, methods, and tools across the organization, this role works closely with key agile squad members, such as the Scrum Masters and Product Owners to help them to develop a mind-set of continuous improvement thereby allowing them to continuously improve their agile processes and practices.Typically reports to the Chapter Lead.
- Builds effective squads, facilitating their maximum achievement through excellent delivery of one-on-one coaching and contributes to the personal development of the squad members through continual feedback, which includes the identification of issues;
- Coaches and supports the leadership teams to understand their role in supporting the tribes and squads in the new way of working;
- Coaches and supports the Scrum Masters to ensure they coach their squads effectively;
- Defines agile adoption measurements and evaluates and reports the performance and adherence of the organization on a regular basis;
- Acts as a catalyst to seed emerging practices and knowledge from one squad or tribe to another.
- the organisation through its agile journey and maturity;
- Introduces agile squads to the new way of working, adopting continuous improvement practices across the different tribes in conjunction with other Agile Coaches and defines mechanisms to share information among stakeholders;
- Defines and refines the organization�s agile principles, practices, standards and ceremonies, according to both best practice and goals;
- Mentors and coaches all levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance;
- Builds effective squads, facilitating their maximum achievement through excellent delivery of one-on-one coaching and contributes to the personal development of the squad members through
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A