Job description / Role
As a Visitor Guest Experience Team Leader, you will be responsible to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the Guest Services department. You will manage the opening, daily operation, and closing of the venue and assist in the growth of the business through a proactive approach to sales. You will maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, staff, and visitors.
• Working closely with another Visitor Experience Team Leader, and under the responsibility of the Visitor Experience Manager, you will be in charge of the delivery of the venue’s front of house operations, including
• Developing and facilitating daily host rosters, including managing and approving requests for leave in coordination with IDL management.
• Identifying and assessing individual and team development needs.
• Motivating, managing and supervising the Guest Experience Associate team (10 people), conducting daily briefing
• Ensuring the smooth operation of front-of-house services
• Implementing policy, procedures, and performance standards to ensure these are up to date, correct, and proposing changes as appropriate to ensure high levels of customer services
• Effectively handling visitor enquiries, feedback, and complaint resolution
• Completing administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner, including the operation and management of the point-of-sale system, online/onsite ticketing systems (Vivaticket), and visitor booking queries.
• Greeting and welcoming visitors, ensuring all Infinity Des Lumieres (IDL) service standards are adhered to.
• Responsible for the opening and closing of the ticketing POS
• Implementing measures as per IDL regulations in case of ticketing failure.
• Responsible for the handling and security of cash, cheque, voucher, credit and debit card payments including cashing-up, reconciliation, and banking procedures.
• Responsible for cash management and revenue reconciliation.
• Setting expectations and making suggestions for the visitor’s experience through effective listening and communication related to the visitor’s journey.
• Assisting in planning of all future guest service operations that might need to meet the anticipated increased attendance growth
• Implementing strategies to improve operational systems
• Generating financial and attendance report as required for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods