First Abu Dhabi Bank
To manage and grow a portfolio of profitable borrowing and non-borrowing customer base in defined geographical markets in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth and opportunity targets.
- Meet and exceed monthly target objectives across portfolio growth and revenue
- Focus on activation and management of dormant/inactive customers
- To be abreast with all policies, products and processes to ensure superior client on boarding experience
- To proactively participate in Learning, Development and training programmes of the bank in order to be effective sales personnel
- Ensure strict adherence to all KYC, Compliance policies and other processes as stipulated
- Manage portfolio of 400-500 customers comprising of customers primarily non borrowing customers
- Achieve monthly& annual KPI objectives (Portfolio, Revenue, X-sell and Activations)
- Cross sell bank products (New accounts, Assets, Trade, FX and Bancassurance) to increase product penetration across customer portfolio
- Refer and upgrade customers to other units within the segment viz. Sales & Coverage RM
- Ensure penetration in the market through focus on New to Bank referrals from existing customers
- Maintain Daily Sales Reports on business performance for review
- Be commercially effective in the role and consistently keep customer/client as focus & ensure excellent customer service by delivering quality client on-boarding experience
- Ensure timely updation of KYC and conduct due diligence
- Ensure thorough knowledge of all product, policies and processes in order to achieve superior client on boarding experience
- Effectively manage current account excess and account conduct management
- To ensure no mis selling to customers by offering products/services transparently as per customer requirements
- Understand and resolve/escalate customer redresses to ensure timely resolution
Learning & Growth:
- Participate in the assigned People Development and Learning & Development programmes. Take accountability for own development by active enrolment and participation with close coordination with respective Unit Manager
- To ensure participation in assigned training, Learning & Development programmes
- Awareness to competition offerings and offer suggestions to line manager to improve product/ processes
- Ensure strict adherence of prescribed Sales & Compliance processes as per Bank’s policies.
- Adherence to governance & controls to proactively identify, manage and minimize/mitigate potential losses
- Adhere to agreed SOP’s across applicable areas
- Adherence to all prescribed internal processes to ensure satisfactory Audit Ratings
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Propose and recommend decisions as per the approved authorisation matrix.
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organisational and governance frameworks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or a related major field of study is preferred
- 3 years relevant experience in the Corporate, Commercial or Business Banking in similar positions of managing customer base in the identified target segment.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.