Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Film on set or on location as per the content strategy and in line with required guidelines and channel specific specs.
- Direct the talent and manage set up/props so that the needed footage is acquired in the highest quality and standard.
- Set up, operate and maintain the provided equipment.
- Edit footage in post-production in line with the brief.
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video.
Tools that will be provided by Level Shoes:
- Camera equipment (digital cameras, video recording cameras etc.)
- Lighting equipment (spotlights, handheld lights)
- Audio equipment (microphones)
What you’ll need to succeed
- Manual dexterity, physical mobility, and some physical strength/stamina.
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment.
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with the latest video editing software and motion graphics software. (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After Effects etc.)
- Education in photography, marketing & communication is a plus.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.