We are hiring people for the real estate industry.
Location: Dubai Media City, Concord Tower, Floor 17, Office No. 1702/1703
Below are the details
Organization: Foremen Fiefdom Real Estate
About Position: The Vice President of Real Estate Development leads a dedicated team that oversees all aspects of Real Estate.
Duties and Responsibilities Summary:
- Manage the total development operations including budgets and schedules and ultimately which additional projects we perform.
- Coordinate and negotiate with clients, developers, and partnerships on the project/program and financial requirements.
- Due diligence and management on project feasibility; problem solve for issues around risk/liability; ensure contract terms and deadlines are adhered to with due diligence.
- Oversee pre-development activities; identify potential issues and propose solutions.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and agreements with development partners, designers, contractors, and vendors.
- Establish, maintain, and nurture effective relationships with development partners, legal counsel, lenders, brokers, and representatives of local, state, and federal government agencies, and other community entities, as appropriate.
- Ensure the the development of processes and procedures includes correspondence, agreements, contracts, lien releases, completion of insurance and compliance certificates, inspection approvals, and project team activities.
- Well-presented and has a good work ethic.
- Has excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially email communication.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Education and Professional qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
Real Estate Experience: More than 2 Years.
Monthly Salary Package: Depending upon the experience.
Joining time: Immediate
Other benefits: As per UAE labor law.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.