Air Products (Middle East) FZE
- Monitoring and implementation of QMS Procedures, PQP, ITP & method statements and reporting deviations from management system / contractual requirements of the projects.
- Verifying that all necessary inspections and tests, as required of the project and statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
- Coordinating quality activities with subcontractors and any other individual parties who may be working on the same site.
- Coordination with clients / third party, in accordance with approved ITP, for agreed witness inspections & tests.
- Ensuring close-out of all snags / punch-points within the time frame agreed with the client.
- Reviewing and performing material receiving inspection as per company and client requirements, applicable standards / specifications etc.
- Performing assigned in-process and final products inspection and tests.
- Preparing inspection & test reports of completed inspections & tests.
- Ensuring all equipment’s, tools and materials meet with the project quality requirements and that personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely.
- Identification of non-calibrated equipment’s and informing Subcontractor QC for expediting arrangements with Calibration agencies for timely calibration of the equipment’s.
- To be conversant with the company QHSE procedures & policies and ensure that all the people on the site observe and implement them.
- Identifying / reporting near miss and nonconformities in materials, products, processes, procedures.
- Verification of implementation of corrective & preventive actions against the nonconformities and reporting results to line managers.
- Provide inputs to final quality dossiers / test packs and maintaining backups of completed quality dossiers / test packs.
- Submitting weekly report and requested information / statistics to QA/QC Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONSDiploma holder or higher qualification in Welding, Piping/ Mechanical– bachelor’s degree holder preferredHave knowledge in welding inspection and fabrication of modular, piping and vessels to international codes (ASME, AWS) would be beneficial.Have experience and thorough knowledge of codes such as ANSI B31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME section I, and other piping system installation related codes and standards.Lead the Contractor QC Inspectors10 years of experience in Construction on industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry projects which should be construction site based.Strong communicator written and oralOrganised, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasksStrong Microsoft software skills, particularly ExcelReport writing skillsExperience of working in a multicultural project teamMiddle East project experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.