Valero San Antonio Careers – Corporate Reporting
Prepares various balance sheet and income statement reports, cash flow support analysis, and quarterly reporting schedules, under minimal supervision.
- Completes analysis of Balance Sheet items for cash flow support, such as deferred charges, deferred credits, and stockholders’ equity.
- Analyzes and prepares summary reports for Income Statement items, such as other income, interest expense, and noncontrolling interest.
- Works jointly with other departments to research cash flow related items, and provide accurate explanations to information users.
- Responsible for updating reconciliation records in reconciliation database and timely provide monthly reconciliation account reports.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly FX rates schedule.
- Preparares various monthly business units (BUR) reports.
- Assists in the preparation and timely completion of Earnings Release tables and supporting schedules.
- Responsible to request, gather and store quarterly reports user in financial review process.
- Participates in validation of data included in quarterly 10-Q, annual 10-K, and various investor relations documents, as needed.
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree in Accounting required.
- 3 years of Accounting, Public Accounting, and/or Auditing experience required.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience in refining industry preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A