United States Postal Service
Local USPS Contractor seeking motivated individuals to manage the delivery of US Mail in the Kitty Hawk area. Up-to 2 full-time positions are available, Featuring consistent and self-managed work, hours typically from 8 am to 3-4 PM and up to 6 days per week. The ideal candidates would reside near to or have reliable transportation to the job site, have no felony convictions, and possess a clean 5-year driving history. The job requires attention to detail, problem-solving, working in a team, working with the public while sorting and delivering mail.
- Arrange mail and parcels into delivery order and load vehicle.
- Deliver the mail accurately and efficiently.
- Sort letter mail and organize parcels.
- Be accountable for Express Mail deliveries, Certified Mail, etc.
- Arrive early to your assigned duty station.
Qualification & Experience:
- Have no felony convictions.
- Teachable, calm under pressure and a self-starter.
- 2 years prior work experience in any field.
- Valid drivers license, clear of accidents or moving violations for 5 years.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A