Al Futtaim Group
Used Car Performance Manager | Al Futtaim Motors | Toyota & Lexus
Overview Of The Role:
The role is responsible for the UAE used car sales operations for respective brands by supporting the development and execution of a used car sales business plan. The role holder will proactively support the network and dealer principals to build a strong used car sales ecosystem through processes, systems and SLAs, that helps anticipates the customer needs. The role enables the brand to stay ahead of its competition through driving process and procedure in a control oriented manner without losing the entrepreneurial flair that it requires. Concurrently, the role will also lead on Business Excellence activities across the respective brands, developing enhancements and best practices along with driving omnichannel customer experience innovation and standards across the brand.
What You Will Do:
Business Planning – To support the Retail Director in preparing, agreeing and achieving used car sales business plans with actions and strategic goals that are aligned with the brand and company strategy
Budgeting – Supports the used car sales forecasting, planning, budgeting process and target setting for new car sales by analysing historical data, monitoring current performance and market conditions while coordinating with the Finance department to ensure targets are in line with the set budgets.
Campaign planning – To propose tactical campaign initiatives at a national / regional level by understanding UAE market situation and competitor analysis, to maximise used car sales revenue equation and setting up KPIs to evaluate success of the campaign.
– To support the retail channel to achieve and exceed the budgeted target on used car Net sales, Gross Margins and Net profit by maximising the revenue streams and optimising and implementing key sales KPI’s
– To develop and implement process controls demo fleet replacement in accordance with Company Demo policy while supporting the Pre-Owned stock requirements.
– Responsible for stock management, including, but not limited to, reconditioning costs, stock mix and volumes per location, trade-in penetration and ageing stock. To formulate and manage a smooth HOTO (handover – takeover) process for CPOV trade-in cars / associate demo and de-fleet to bring back to Pre-owned stock for retail sale
– To manage all liaising and coordination with the brand aftersales for damage / repair / refurbishment of all de-fleeted cars before bringing to Pre-Owned retail stock
– To manage and ensure adequate stock is available in line with the requirements from Pre-Owned sales team meeting the demands of the customer by efficient stock management
– Maintaining a pivotal role in the development and administration of used car sales incentive plans to ensure right sales behaviours and engagement of the team while maximising revenue and profitability.
– Marketing comms – Support the Marketing department to design, plan and implement national and regional level used car marketing campaigns including promotions, creative initiatives to maximise revenue potential and meeting business plan agreements.
– Proactively identifies opportunities for used car sales process improvement and works to ensure all sales objectives are assigned in a timely fashion. Ensures the implementation of display and merchandising SOPs for better customer experience.
– To agree and implement the brand & dealer standards on customer experience, systems and processes for achieving compliance and adopting best business practise
– Establish best practice approaches and lead performance analysis. Ensure business process redesign phases are aligned to leading best practice, business benefit is optimised, organizational impact is understood or redesigned
– Responsible for daily / weekly / monthly MIS for the Pre-Owned department and all submissions / reporting required by finance and other departments and other ad-hoc reports in connection with the demo fleet.
– HR Strategy – Along with Dealer principals, will support the implementation of agreed strategy for HR management and development in the new car sales force including search and recruitment, succession planning, motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals, workforce planning and quality management issues. To proactively grow employee engagement scores through impact planning and appropriate interventions.
– Emiratisation – To achieve the company objective on Emiratisation through effective talent management, and creating an environment that attracts, develops and retains local talent
– Training – Support and manage the training needs and design programs for the sales force along with the HR department to help imbed the 70:20:10 learning environment for employees.
Required skills to be successful: – Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail.- Proven ability to develop, execute and manage entire the service customer journey.- Be able to guide colleagues inside and outside the sales discipline.- Affinity with cars in general and the automotive industry in particular. What Equips You For The Role:- Graduate, preferably in Management (Post Graduation is an advantage) – 8-12 years in Automotive sales department with at least 4 years in a Used Car Manager position. – Experience in managing and administration of Fleet vehicles with prior exposure to process management of de-fleeting cars, used car preps etc- Experience in optimization of Automotive Sales.- Experience in business information systems of Data Analytics, Management Information Systems (MIS) and Business Intelligence (BI) including user knowledge of appropriate tools for use including but not limited to SAP, Power BI, Tableau, Qualtrics- Must have English fluency. Arabic speaking is advantageous.- Ideally has GCC experience.- Ideally has experience working with premium automotive brands.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.