Manage the cleanliness, maintenance, service and repair of the fleet, equipment and building. Ensure quality and cost effectiveness of service.Initiate and manage preventive maintenance on fleet trucks & trailers, MHE equipment and the facility. Responsible for managing MHE, Building Maintenance, Sanitation, security and Fleet personnel.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions. Provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules. Ensure staff is performing repair/maintenance work that meets and exceeds safety and efficiency standards.
- Maintain productive business relationships with Service and Parts vendors while negotiating best value pricing. Develop and administer operating budget. Compute estimates and actual costs of factors such as materials, labor, and outside contractors. Communicate with Operations Management on a daily basis to ensure proper exchange of information enhancing department cooperation, sound decision making and planning to improve overall business.
- Develop and implement electronic maintenance programs and computer information management systems. Ensure all OSHA, EPA & PSM regulations are followed and proper documentation is completed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education/Training: High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree or specialized education in automotive technology or related field is preferred Related Experience/Requirements:
- Five years in building and equipment maintenance experience 2 years in a fleet maintenance management role A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Preventive maintenance programs knowledge strongly desired Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for working cooperatively with individuals at all levels of the company Technical Training and experience working on ammonia based refrigeration systems
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai