Would you enjoy delivering food and beverages to our large aircraft? Do you prefer a highly physical job in a diverse and dynamic environment? Does being on the go every day make you happy? This opportunity with United Airlines could be right for you. We’re looking for a part-time Transportation Driver to join our Catering Operations team in Denver at DEN.
Our Transportation Drivers are a critical part of our day-to-day operations. They are responsible for assembling and packing equipment into catering equipment according to flight diagram specifications, loading food and beverage carts from our kitchen, driving catering vehicles and delivering products to various gates and restocking our planes. Properly position catering vehicles to aircraft to load and unload food, beverages, and catering equipment from/into aircraft. While following and complying to all Food Safety Regulations. Having effective communication to internal customers and co-workers. Your efforts will be instrumental in ensuring that all flights leave on time with the items needed to make our passengers’ journeys enjoyable.
- Safety is our top priority and we work hard to protect each other every day.
- Working here is all about teamwork and attitude. You’ll find we move quickly and pull together to deliver for our passengers, every day.
- Leveraging your physical fitness, you will perform various strenuous tasks, including lifting and carrying carriers up to 53 lbs., carrying, pushing and pulling heavy loads up to 60 lbs. Continuous standing and walking. Frequent repetitive motion, reaching and handling.
- Our facility includes both our warehouse and kitchens and is located near the airport.
- The work can be indoors in a manufacturing environment or during catering of flights.
- Exposure to extreme temperature and aircraft noise is possible. Employee must be able to work in cool area at 55 degrees, enter refrigerated areas to store food at 35degrees, and work in a climate-controlled area of 38 degrees or less.
- Ability to work on all aircraft types, and all truck sizes.
- This role is responsible for completion of tasks based on their training and ensuring compliance with all food safety policies and requirements at all times.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret paperwork required to complete daily tasks
- Ability to use a two-way radio
- Airport access badge, if required.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), if required.
- Valid U.S. state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record (CDL preferred)
- The physical strength to lift, carry, push and pull up to 60 pounds, as well as be on your feet for an extended period of time
- Ability to withstand heights as high as 20+ feet
- Must clear a fingerprint-based criminal history check and drug screen
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai