We are currently seeking a Logistics Operator in Jefferson City, MO, to support our evening shift. The incumbent will load/unload trucks, support production, store and maintain raw and packaging inventories. Logistics Operator is also required to operate, maintain, improve and repair equipment within our inbound and outbound areas. Such as our Depalletizer and Palletizer equipment. Work overtime as required. All Company employees must conduct Company business in every instance in accordance with the highest standards of ethical business conduct.
- Actively supports the Plant’s WCM initiative by completing all scheduled training and assigned WCM responsibilities.
- Operates palletizers and automatic bottle handling/ de-palletizer equipment.
- Audit materials as part of inventory maintenance.
- Must scan, ticket and document finished goods skids correctly.
- Must be able to load and unload trailers properly and safely.
- Handle material issues and returns to and from production process.
- Move materials around Warehouse using SAP.
- Maintain housekeeping and 5-S program in assigned areas.
- Operates various fork trucks and pallet jacks after certification training, with periodic recertification.
- Ability to utilize existing OPLs, SOPs, and downtime documentation to troubleshoot.
- Ability to train associates on warehouse systems and programs and document accordingly.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and use of productivity, safety, and informational tools (PCs, RF, JDA, SAP, Impact Sensors, Factory Systems).
- Ability to use warehouse systems and programs (i.e. Work Orders, B.O.M., locator, etc).
- Ability to operate material handling equipment where appropriate (fork truck, pallet jack, sky Jack, deep reach, clamp apparatus, etc).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A