Job description / Role
Job Purpose To assist in every stage of the uniform process ensuring consistent quality from initial design concept, development, manufacturing, stock management and wearer services. Promoting a superior, convenient, and cost-effective total service business model.
Key Result Responsibilities
• To manage the lifecycle of existing and new products through developing and monitoring accurate specifications, technical packs, wearer testing, laundry analyses and tailoring.
• Conducts audits and carrying out sustainability solutions and product performance evaluations. Communicate the findings to the management team and produces root cause analysis. Recommends solutions/suggestions to fix the findings.
• Manages the daily activities of the division including the uniform stores with focus on efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism to achieve departmental and company goals and business objectives.
• Initiates and drives a structured work process and quality standards for the team to drive efficient and high-quality execution and delivery.
• Work closely with business partners and lead compliance with product specifications, quality standards and acceptable tolerance levels.
• Contributes to the development of policies and procedures that will enhance the quality of product and services rendered to the customers of the organization.
• Monitors the production of sampling and initiate any changes to designs, graded size charts and helping to decide the best manufacturing requirements.
• Uses own initiative and acts on our strategies and constantly promote optimization, while communicating in a clear and effective way with suppliers and end user groups
• Works in collaboration and ensures the new design requirements received from hubs/outstations/subsidiaries/external revenue clients are in line planning and within approved budgeted spend eliminating unnecessary sampling cost, deadstock of existing SKU’s and issuance delays.
• Consults with the respective manager on regular basis and on non-routine design matters, all duties shall be performed with confidentiality, efficiency and in compliance with adopted policies and procedures.
• Monitor onsite fitting sessions and perform individual alterations if necessary, to ensure perfect fit and professional appearance of all wearers.
• Identify and drive the execution of end user requirements and critical projects while supporting the daily operation.
• Promotes end user satisfaction, profit/sales growth and retention, compliance, and process improvement.
• Provides the data/reports to the Line Manager for monthly reviews on quality, costs, enhancements, orders, and reductions.
• Monitors billing and reviews all invoices prior to submitting to the Line Manager for approval.
• Manage business partnerships to ensure accurate and timely program implementation, increased market penetration, growth, profitability, and executions of external marketing strategy, design ideas, new products, and retention of external customers.
• Ability to tell a story and convey the thought process and reasoning behind a design to potential clients.
• Supervises the daily activities within the showroom including telephone calls, e-mails customers’ inquiries, and inventory whilst relaying accurate information as appropriate.
• Ensures the showroom is maintained safe and tidy and all display items are available and ready in the assigned areas.
• Verifies the alterations/adjustments of items received from the supplier to ensure compatibility with requests made, guides the Assistants on fitting and measurements as needed.
• Prepares and raises ISR for purchases for line manager and follows up on the process all through and verifies delivery against ISR and specification to ensure compatibility.
• Processes the invoices related to purchases, alterations, and other services and coordinates with the Finance and other departments for settlement.
• Runs the monthly consumption report to capture the sales executed. Verifies the daily sales receipts booklets, cash, LPOs, and the sales orders versus the report to ensure no discrepancies are there.
• Reflects the daily sales in the actual inventory, verifies stock and highlights shortages and acts accordingly. Forecasts for inventory requirements based on consumption needs.
• Manages the inventory accurately and timely ensuring items are categorized in accordance with adopted standards and approved coding system.
• Handles the stacking of items on shelves as per approved standards and collects items from store and delivers to customers if required.
• Manages the requisitions/orders received from the hubs/outstations/and subsidiaries for the different items ensuring all orders are timely placed, received, and properly packed and dispatched to the assigned areas.
• Maintains a database of all uniform orders (new/alteration) in an excel sheet format to be referred to as needed.
• Executes any other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.