Job description / Role
This position will be hired on ACTION HOSPITALITY a group company of Air Arabia Group.
To supervise the overall customer service experience and supplier/vendor relations within the showroom including inquiries, sales, inventory, display items, alterations, dispatch and distribution. Responsible for ensuring all customer needs are being attended to and managed timely and properly as per company’s adopted policies and procedures Key Result
* To manage the development and design of uniform program in full , specifications, technical packs, wear testing, laundry analysis, etc.).
* Works closely and maintains effective relationships with suppliers to ensure best service delivery.
* Supervises the daily activities within the showroom including telephone calls, e-mails customers’ inquiries, and inventory whilst relaying accurate information as appropriate.
* Ensures the showroom is maintained safe and tidy and all display items are available and ready in the assigned areas.
* Verifies the alterations/adjustments of items received from the supplier to ensure compatibility with requests made, guides the Assistants on fitting and measurements as needed.
* Prepares and raises ISR for purchases for line manager and follows up on the process all through and verifies delivery against ISR and specification to ensure compatibility.
* Processes the invoices related to purchases, alterations, and other services and coordinates with the Finance and other departments for settlement.
* Runs the monthly consumption report to capture the sales executed.
* Verifies the daily sales receipts booklets, cash
* Reflects the daily sales in the actual inventory, verifies stock and highlights shortages and acts accordingly.
* Forecasts for inventory requirements based on consumption needs. 10. Manages the inventory accurately and timely ensuring items are categorized in accordance with adopted standards and approved coding system.
* Handles the stacking of items on shelves as per approved standards and collects items from store and delivers to customers if required.
* Manages the requisitions/orders received from the hubs/outstations/and subsidiaries for the different items ensuring all orders are timely placed, received, and properly packed and dispatched to the assigned areas.
* Maintains a database of all uniform orders (new/alteration) in an excel sheet format to be referred to as needed.
* Executes any other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai