Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
The international Cricut team is growing fast and we are looking for a Marketing Executive to support the UK & Ireland team and propel the Cricut brand and our business results to the next level.
The UK&I Marketing Executive will report to the UK&I Marketing Manager to support and deliver integrated communications across multiple marketing channels driving business goals. They will work closely with the UK&I Experiential Marketing Manager and UK&I Social Media & Influencer Manager to raise awareness of Cricut through our retailer partnerships, influencer programme, social media channels and events.
Cricut aims to drive sales through a positive, inspirational experience of the Cricut brand at every level within the UK&I market. The role will involve executing marketing campaigns including the coordination of current campaigns, as well as envisioning new campaigns consistent with corporate initiatives.
The UK&I Marketing Executive will also work closely with Cricut marketing teams, product and content teams, social media teams, other marketing teams, Cricut members and executives globally.
If you have a love of all things handmade, want to be at the forefront of building a marketing programme still in its infancy, and have a track record of building marketing programmes for new and/or established consumer brands, we’d love to hear from you.
- Build awareness for the Cricut brand by supporting our events (virtual and in person), experiences, influencer and social media activities
- Create and nurture relationships with influencers and manage product seeding
- Work with our network of ambassadors and ‘friends of Cricut’ to deliver successful effective marketing campaigns that allow consumers to experience the brand
- Execute channel marketing initiatives – in-store and online – as UK&I distribution grows.
- Ensure our ‘reverse the funnel’ marketing strategy adapts to the UK&I market, is well planned, and ultimately successfully executed.
- Measure campaign performance, testing and optimising campaign elements.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders across the company (social marketing, email marketing, creative services, DTC, video marketing, events, influencer marketing, channel marketing and product management).
- Implement a high volume of activity and prioritise activities to effectively deliver plans on time and budget.
- Communicate status and activities; must have strong communication and organisation skills.
- Undergraduate degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience.
- Strong project/people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated, driven, personable and flexible.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups within marketing and other teams, including cross-functional peers to executive management.
- Experience of marketing strong brands to women a plus.
- Ability to meet tight time schedules.
- Cultural fit and synergy with our brand mantras: Energetic, self-starter. Is a player, not a victim. Acts like an owner.
This role reports to the UK&I Marketing Manager, involves working closely with the UK&I Experiential Marketing Manager and UK&I Social Media & Influencer Manager, as well as collaborating with the UK&I Country Director, UK&I Sales Executives and teams in the US HQ.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a self-starter, successful marketeer, to take the next step in their career. With our exciting growth plans, the opportunities for advancement really are limitless.
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter and include links to your portfolio or other social presence. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This position is contingent on successfully completing a Criminal Background Check upon hire. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.