Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations. The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi Mobile is currently seeking a UI Integrator Intern to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful game development team and work an exciting mid core mobile title.
What you’ll do:
- Implement of UI components in Unity.
- Support UI Artists by adding or extending Engine functionality.
- Set up wireframes/prototypes for UI Artists and Designers to work in.
- Improve and extend existing game UI and UI Framework.
- Design and implement client-side UI logic.
- Improve UI tools used by team members.
- Optimise the UI so it runs smoothly in a wide range of devices.
What you’ll bring:
- You have experience with Unity3D
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- You have developed your own mobile game projects in Unity (via education or your own personal projects).
- You have attention to detail, problem-solving skills, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- You are a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- You are passionate about games and have some knowledge of the gaming industry.
- You are fluent in English.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.