Job description / Role
UAE National IT Project Manager.
A brand new and exciting Technical Project Manager role has arose to join a leading multinational as they go through a Digital Transformation to lead on all projects from start to finish
• Assist with the direction of development resources and guide developers to meet the needs of management processes
• Understand the technical needs of HR, Management, and Production departments including, but limited to SaaS solutions, reporting, scheduling, bidding, employee databases and finance systems
• Liaise with developers and management to agree the schedule for their current roadmap.
• Assist with the plan and schedule development appropriately to management needs and overall company direction and clearly communicate this information out
• Coordinate the flow of information and elements between developers and stakeholders
• Develop project timelines that include milestones and final deliverables
• Coordinate project support tasks and their assignment
• Provide on going support to the departmentMust have:
• Extensive understanding and experience of what is involved in SDLC and software project deliveries
• Understanding of what’s involved in coding tasks assigned to developers
• Experience of ticketing systems e.g. Jira Experience with MS Project or a similar package is essential; as well as with standard Office tools.
• Understanding of the entire process of tool creation from the initial specification to the final testing stage
• Experienced or knowledge of database and coding work, preferably Filemaker, Python, Shotgun or other similar tools would be desirable
• An understanding of visual effects pipelines and tools would be desirableAbout you:
• Logical and organized in approaching problem solving
• Confident when communicating with developers and production
• Proven in project management to a high level
• Proven interest in managing software projects and delivery of them
• Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
• Extremely focused and organized