Job description / Role
Great opportunity to take on a senior role within Financial Planning & Budgeting, leading a small team, within a government entity in the Northern Emirates.
My client is a government entity, in the Northern Emirates but within commuting distance of Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Planning & Budgeting Manager will include, but not be limited to;
* Responsible for preparing the budget for more than 20 entities.
* Supervise the budget process and finalise it with leadership.
* Reporting directly into the General Manager.
* Managing a small team.
* Developing, producing & presenting financial reports to senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Working with leadership to produce detailed financial plans for the short, medium & long term.
In return, my client can offer a competitive package of between 30,000 & 45,000 AED per month, plus additional benefits.