Twilio is looking for an exceptionally organized Channel Manager to join the NAMER Consulting Partner organization to accelerate Partner engagement with the Twilio Enterprise Sales team. This individual will be responsible for Twilio’s Enterprise East Ecosystem and GTM strategy. They will be challenged with delivering revenue growth and expanding partner capabilities that will meet the needs of Enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will possess both a partner and direct sales background which enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level and successfully orchestrate complex sales!
- Hunger to build a meaningful and impactful partner ecosystem.
- Know the business – you are responsible for the Enterprise East Partner Strategy.
- Keen ability to navigate internal and external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/initiatives at the same time.
- We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on creating and building.
- 7+ years of partner management and a track record of overachieving critical metrics
- Experience in the CX or Contact Center space working with Consulting partners to deliver industry specific use cases a plus
- Responsible for building and executing a regional territory plan to foster partner engagement with the Twilio Enterprise Sales team
- Engage as a trusted advisor facilitating partner introductions to Regional Enterprise Sales teams
- Ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including: Sales, Alliances, Customer Success, Marketing & Legal
- Build and evangelize region-specific content highlighting Partner competencies and joint customer success stories
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A