Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Financial Business Operations Project Manager to drive Finance organization’s initiatives. You will be working alongside Finance and cross-functional team managers to identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, communicate status to all levels of the business and champion Twilio’s project management best practices. This is a critical position to help Twilio’s Finance, Accounting and other functions scale for the future within Twilio’s fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- When given an ambiguous problem to solve, you will lead a cross-functional team to understand, analyze, and solve the problem. As a project manager you will lead and drive projects to completion.
- Given the cross functional nature of the role, you will work collaboratively with others and will empower them to ensure productivity across the team.
- Be a master of documentation including process documentation/mapping, clearly articulating root causes and pain points, writing down project schedules, deliverables, meeting notes, delegating and following up action items, etc.
- You play a key role as a neutral, third party in some situations where direct and honest communication is required and where data-driven solutions are paramount. You communicate clearly, honestly, and are not afraid to call out shenanigans.
- Deep project management skills. Must be able to effectively plan, organize and drive projects to completion, including cross-functional teams over whom you do not have direct authority.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- PMP, MPM, BPM or other similar project management or business process improvement certifications; Finance or Accounting experience preferred.
- Expertise at prioritizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously and keeping others on track. You’re thorough and organized to the extreme.
- 5+ years of project management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources; ability to
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A