Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) who is passionate about technical operations and engineering efficiencies. This role will lead technical and operational programs across Email Platform within R&D, while collaborating with all other organizations at Twilio that are impacted by these programs.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Lead and manage successful delivery of high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives while c oordinating with Product and Engineering teams to drive execution
- Document program/ project plans for complex cross-team initiatives and work with multiple teams both inside and outside of Email Platform to drive results on-schedule.
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of effective metrics and operational improvements. Gather data from BU teams, industry best practice to lead the definition and adoption of best practices that contribute to operational efficiency
- You have previous experience in email business and/or platform projects
- 5+ years experience working with AWS, Google, Azure or other public cloud providers
- Highly accountable with a demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Exemplary verbal and written communication
- Background in SaaS Development or operations in a distributed systems environment
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization from engineers to executives
- 5-8 years experience in a technical program management or operational role
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A