Twilio is seeking an Engagement Manager to sell Twilio Professional Services. The Engagement Manager is responsible for encouraging positive relationships with both our product sales teams, and our customers.
As an Engagement Manager you will be joining a growing Professional Service team within an extraordinary technology organization. You will have the opportunity to partner with best-in-class companies to help them build next-generation contact center and customer engagement applications involving SMS, voice and video. You will seek to understand their business case, user personas, use cases, and timelines to provide the right services solution for them. You will work closely with sales to identify service opportunities and drive business to both our services organization and to our systems integrator (SI) partner ecosystem. Further, you will also partner closely with leadership to help grow the services sales organization as we scale. You are a skilled relationship builder! You feel comfortable discussing Twilio products, standard methodologies, lessons learned, expectations, and real-world business impacts to a wide audience consisting of c-suite leaders, IT leadership, project managers, contact center management, and developers alike. You feel confident in your ability to join and master the balance between sales, staffing and delivery considerations.
- Ambitious spirit required as you shape and build key relationships among Twilio Sales, Partner Team, Customer Support and Client Success in order to keep the pipeline full of a diverse set of services opportunities. You will get plenty of support along the way, but your territory would be yours to build and manage–with an eye toward results.
- Advocate for the customer’s short-, medium- and long-term success every step of the way. Allow your experience and insight to continuously improve the process–even when the customer needs convincing.
- Craft clear statements of work that set good and accurate expectations between Twilio and our customers, so that the experience and the outcomes are satisfying.
- Selling here is a team sport and collaboration amongst all key partners are the building blocks for our success.
- Work with the sales team and the customer to create and improve on the approach for their Twilio implementation and application support.
- Every customer is unique and so are their circumstances, so being able to “right size” a solution is critical.
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Ability to work within a high-velocity deal team with a diverse set of deal team members, and adaptable in a work environment that has a start-up mentality
- Experience around contact center software/services and/or custom application development with the ability to pick up on new technologies, new products, and new industries quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can be leveraged to quickly build trusted-advisor status with internal partners and clients alike
- 8-10 years of professional experience in software, professional services, and/or contact center, with demonstrated ability selling or directly supporting the sales process for a services practice
- Comfortable carrying bookings targets
- Able to draft a high level solution architecture and quickly identify complexity, risk and dependencies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A