PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Food Limited and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
Manage a team or RSR’s to achieve sales objectives for a specific Territory through the traditional trade customers.
- Sell snacks products to meet given volume targets
- Work with the team to provide the best selling and merchandising skills, and make sure that the steps of the call are implemented.
- Continuously asses the market in order to identify new outlets and add to the existing customer base
- Complete administration accurately and promptly to enable management to take action as required
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in the development of marketing plans
- Follow up on invoices and statements to ensure customers pay the appropriate amount on time
- Provide technical advice to customer on both product and application questions calling on technical service assistance as required, in response to customer requests.
- Develop the outlets to provide space for racks in prime locations and insure the full range of products by implementing the Plano gram
- Manage whole sale customers in the specific territories that they handle, and follow up on presale deliveries to ensure customers are being serviced adequately
- Thinking ability
- Training and motivating skills
- Persuasive communication
- Personal principles
- Customer focus
- Result oriented
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai