Job description / Role
The role manages the daily money desk operations and accounting for investment securities, wholesale liabilities, dealing in currencies within the limits allotted by the bank and contributing to achieving the targets
The client, founded in the 1950’s is one of the big four Chinese banks with operations all over the world.
* Execute money market, foreign exchange, fixed income or derivative deals under the delegation and authorities.
* Assist the Head of Treasury department in developing the bank’s treasury plans and strategies, determining interest rate characteristics of assets and liabilities.
* Assist in preparing documents for the Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO).
* Assist in managing liquidity, market risk limits and regulatory liquidity ratios.
* Responsible for management of Financial Institutions (FI) treasury limits.
* To manage the minimum cash balance, minimum liquid assets for reserve requirement.
* Manage and monitor the bank’s funding positions of all currencies and inter-bank counterparty limit.
* Cover FX (spot and forwards) positions arising from customer’s trades (banks and corporates).
* Manage the administration of treasury investment portfolio, as well as conducting the annual credit review.
* Manage the onboarding and KYC/KYC review of treasury FI counterparties.
* Excellent exposure
* Growth opportunities