Suhail Prime Trading
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- See to it that the financial position of the company is well calculated daily.
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies.
- Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns.
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries.
- Ensure tax regulations are in compliance with established standards.
- Ensure the robust and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies.
- Proficiency in communicating with the management and be a good Team Player.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus.
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Spreadsheet.
- Ability to learn new Software & suggest inputs for improvements.
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
Experience: 3 Years +
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: QAR3,000.00 – QAR5,000.00 per month
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Qatari License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.