Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As a Travel Retail Manager you will be responsible for developing the brand, in line with company’s’ vision and values whilst managing all sales related activities in the assigned region.
- Oversee the operations of the portfolio, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes to achieve high performance standards
- Monitor the yearly budget attributed to the portfolio and control expenditure to ensure optimal use Lead the development of listing proposals for all airlines in coordination with Traveller Management
- Maintain Traveller’s Market Share onboard airlines as per the targeted SKUs
- Maintain the targeted minimum gross margin levels for each airline
- Control AandP (advertising and promotions) spending and ensure alignment with the agreed upon budget
- Generate monthly reports per supplier with in-depth analysis on purchases, sell-out and stock on hand (Traveller and Airlines)
What you’ll need to succeed
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
- Experienced in Travel Retail including sales techniques and business development in the region
- Preferably experienced with retail
- Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of business commercials, business acumen mindset, and P&L exposure
- Managing successful and effective team
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.