Trattoria Toscana-Service [JRG].Assistant Outlet Manager – (210000IX)
- Hands on operator that live and lead the perfect guest experience while ensuring the team is set up for success.
- Responsible for assisting the Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager in ensuring that all colleagues have full product knowledge.
- Being a brand ambassador at all times.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that all customers are served as per the brand standard.
- Assist the Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager in continuously growing the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that all administrative work is kept up to date and filed correctly.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cash is safe guarded at all times and that all paper work is completed in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for ensuring that all orders are placed in time and in line with business requirements.
- Can conduct an inventory count and input into Adaco.
- Can complete daily, weekly and monthly forecast in Outlet Manager’s / Restaurant General Manager’s absence.
- Communicate and log all maintenance issues and ensure work is carried out.
- Can conduct a brand audit and communicate the score.
- Assist the Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager in action planning.
- Fully understand a General Ledger and be able to highlight and investigate any issues.
- Monitor and coach colleagues to be able to confidently conduct suggestive selling for items from the menu.
- In the absence of the Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager ensure that all complaints are dealt with correctly without jeopardizing the reputation of the brand.
- Have full control of a shift and ensures all brand standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure problems are dealt with immediately, with the support of Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager.
- Can make decisions that positively affect the business and the colleague, Is flexible and open to change and discussion.
- Manage the pass from FOH and communicate with all people.
- Support the Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager in engagement with the team. Coach and guide team in engaging with each other and colleagues at all times.
Health & Safety:
- Responsible for assisting the Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager in ensuring that the outlet operates in accordance to local health, hygiene legislations and to the highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
- Can effectively conduct Inductions, probationary appraisal on time and completes and submits all correct documentation to Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager.
- Ensure that regular training is conducted within the outlet and that all colleagues are trained as per their job specification.
- Recruit, train and motivate team members.
- Prepares roster in line with budget and business requirements for Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager approval.
- Ensure that all vacation planning is completed, updated and in line with business requirements. Right people; right place/time.
- Communicate with the kitchen and ensure that duties are complete in the absence of the Outlet Manager / Restaurant General Manager.
- If required by the brand, can manage the flow of home delivery orders, manage the drivers and communicate with all functions. Can handle complaints effectively.
- Report to work on time and check schedule the day before.
- Tertiary Education or Diploma in Food & Beverage Management
- Fluent Italian Speaker
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Team Leader role with standalone/branded restaurants
- Full working knowledge and understanding of all cash up and banking procedures
- Accurate ordering and in time on Adecco
- Proactive in finding solutions to problems
- Issuing rosters
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai
Job: Food and Beverage
Organization: Jumeirah Restaurants [JRG]
Job Posting: Jun 8, 2021, 2:16:37 AM