Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Our Seattle team is a key part of that story, supporting many of the biggest names in tech with expertise in business transformation, strategy, and implementation. We are looking to meet talented candidates with at least two years of client-facing consulting experience in program/project management, change management, communications, and business analysis.
We are especially interested in meeting consultants with a background in high tech, energy/utilities, retail, and non-profit. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Manage program/project charters including vision, governance model, high-level scope, goals, benefits, risk/issue management, and success metrics
- Manage program dependencies between projects and milestones
- Support project execution by helping the program owner, as well as supporting leadership meetings, facilitation and coordination with all clients
- Contribute to internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with client groups
- Provide status reporting of progress, dependencies, issues, risks and overall program health
- Maintain program sites as a repository for all project information
- Maintain a structured communications plan for executive and wider client updates, and internal program rhythm of business comprising of newsletter updates, program team meetings, functional workstreams meetings and issues, and risk resolution forums
- Recognize organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which are used
- Utilize process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for business and IT teams
- Gather business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ of client facing consulting experience
- Reporting and dashboard creation
- Previous contributions to business program management engagements with successful outcomes in complex organizations
- Experience and knowledge of project management principles and methodologies including Agile/Scrum
- Expert in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic
- Experience consulting with Microsoft preferred
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in the Seattle area that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected businesses in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and customized solutions and you will often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on the business. We are particularly committed to a healthy work-life integration.
- Generous PTO, including paid Parental leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance, and 401K matching
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving personal development goals through coaching, collaboration, and real-time feedback
- Robust learning and development platform through the Sia Institute, 360 Learning App, Sia Blend App, Working Groups, US Training sessions, and reimbursement for continuing education and certifications
- Women at Sia Club
- Annual Seminar – a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions
- Opportunities for geographic mobility if desired
- Work directly with clients; perks often include flexibility, shuttle… endless snacks
Still interested? Tell us about your…
- Academic successes
- Consulting/Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, [email protected] Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.