Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Our client is an established organisation based in Dubai who are looking for a strong ‘support person’ to join their motivated and dynamic team. The successful candidate will proactively assist the Executive Directors, and the team in the day to day running and, with the delivery of all programs, contracts, and projects. Excellent written and spoken English is essential, Arabic would be an advantage. This role reports into the Senior Programme Manager. Previous experience in a training organization or adult learning environment is preferable although not essential. This is not a Trainer role; this role supports the back-end office activities to support the workshops/programmes that are run.
- Ensuring and assisting with the delivery of all our contracts, workshops, and tutorials to the highest standards, on time and within budget
- Managing the certification programmes, including content and participants materials and examinations
- Leading implementation of workshops/programmes
- Assisting lead faculty with content creation and the development of programmes and content for open, tailored tutorials and workshops and forums and managing the participant materials
- Managing our clients Learning Management System including course creation, enrolment of participants and content on the system
- Assisting with board evaluations and project work, preparation, and delivery
- Managing our clients’ faculty
- Managing any of our clients’ research projects and surveys
- Developing learner-centric effective presentations and meaningful reports
- Managing and maintaining a database of all relevant laws and regulations
Criteria: At least 3 years work experience in a Training, Education and Learning, or Administration rolePrevious experience in a training organization or adult learning environment is preferable but not essentialExperience or knowledge of Corporate Governance would be an added advantageSomeone with a good head on their shoulders to be able to make good decisions whilst remaining calm under pressureHighly organized and able to project manage multiple projectsAdvanced knowledge of Microsoft Office/CRM systemsExcellent Customer Service skillsExcellent written and spoken English is essential, Arabic would be an advantageTravel required within the GCC occasionallyMust be degree educatedGood presentation, reporting and administration skillsAbility to prioritise workload and meet deadlines and commitments – good time managementMust currently reside in the UAE Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.