You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely believes in the wider business benefits it can bring to a company and the team.
As Training Coordinator , you will join a team that is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator :
- Supports the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to maximize the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans where human resources initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Works with key stakeholders, effectively managing and reviewing the life cycle of the team within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance
- Responsible for the Human Resources budget and training plan, where together with management, facilitates the evaluation of team performance
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes employee resourcing, compensation, employee development, training and succession plans, providing recommendations that will enhance performance and provide added value to the individual and the company
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Training Coordinator :
- Proven experience in HR with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent ls managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.