Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The GT will be working closely with the Nationalization Team to support with the implementation of the Groups Nationalization Agenda, with a key focus on Recruitment & Projects.
- Support with the hiring of Nationals by actively sourcing talents utilizing different job boards and partnerships
- Screen and evaluate candidates against established recruitment criteria
- To overlook the entire recruitment cycle and journey of the candidate
- Develop, proactively, a pool of qualified candidates for different roles as per business requirements
- Provide meaningful bench marking data regarding various aspects through interactions with candidates, sourcing tools, etc. to help build and make data driven decisions and strategy for the department
- Manage the placements of National Interns within the Group
- Support with a variety of Nationalization projects and events
What you’ll need to succeed
- University Degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or any related field
- 0-2 years of experience in the same field or similar
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.