Trainee (Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage & Kitchen)
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within the property and across the world
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be currently enrolled in Hospitality-related Diploma
- Previous experience preferred
- Read, write, speak English fluently
- Good guest interaction skills
- Good listening skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentable, well groomed
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS