Job description / Role
Position Title: Trademark Consultant
Reports to: CEO
– Strong sense of perception to IP and extensive knowledge and extra charm to draw international clients.
– Obvious understanding of Trademark / IP procedures in a busy and fast-paced job environment
– Capacity to perform a large degree of domestic and international trademark filings, preparation, prosecutions and annuities.
– Advise and correspond to in-house and international clients
– Review products and marketing materials for IP issues
– Preparation of documents and correspondences intended for attorney review
– Maintain complete records and databases
– Assist with other IP related administrative procedures as and when demanded