Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Total Rewards Manager MENA leads the implementation of the approved strategies, researches and collects feedback about their performance and develops program & process improvements. The successful individual will join the Nestle MENA team and be instrumental in providing support in attracting, retaining and motivating our talent and fostering a high-performance culture.
A day in the life of
– Define local Total Reward tactics aligned with the Corporate Total Reward strategy including embedding a pay for performance culture that ensures competitiveness and is continuously reviewed and validated via employee insights and market data across all employee segments ensuring the optimization and value for employees and the business.
– Ensures the effective and flawless execution of all Total Reward processes (salary review, short- & long-term incentives, budgeting cycles etc.) leveraging the Total Reward team members, HR Generalists, Nestle’s Centers of Scale and Line Managers.
– Define, design and implement a compelling Total Reward communications strategy and programs ensuring it appeals to different employee segments and the employee life cycle (on boarding, life events etc.), creating a high level of appreciation for rewards received. Facilitate/present workshops to enhance Total Reward competence across MENA.
– Ensure continuous improvement is a standard way of working for Total Rewards. Ensuring processes are efficient and customer centric and are considered best practice.
– Design cost efficient & competitive benefits programs supported by Corporate and Regional guidance and coordinated with relevant internal functions (Finance, ER, legal etc.).
– Support efficient Organisation structures through the implementation and management of job analysis and job evaluation processes utilizing Mercer IPe3 methodology and ensuring compliance with Nestle’s governance model.
– Support MENA’s Total Reward cost management and other key metrics on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis. Draw insights and make recommendations in line with medium- and long-term Business expectations.
– Define and implement strategic recognition programs as part of the Total Rewards strategy.
– Active and useful participation in both internal and external networks that deliver value for Nestle.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.