We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
- Locates, masks and tapes off and prepares areas to be filled.
- Removes excess adhesive or squeezed out materials.
- Removes tape and other similar protective materials and sands or grinds according to pre-established finish dimensions.
- May be required to dry chemically treated or filled areas per established procedures.
- Performs routine or semi routine operations required to prepare aircraft parts or articles for the material bonding process.
- Cleans, scrapes, sands, or grinds, production or experimental rotor blades or airfoil sections using hand tools or powered equipment, performing any combination of the following tasks:- Cleans and wipes parts with cleaning cloths, applies appropriate metal cleaning or treatment materials.
- Checks travelers, MDARS, Rework or other forms to insure all required operations are performed.
- Working from simple blueprints, drawings or oral instructions, assembles, locates and aligns parts or articles in correct position and proper sequence.
- Incumbents required to operate saws, drill press, shaper, sanders and pull test machines in preparing and testing bonded test parts.
- Three years inspection in bonding, fabrication, welding or finishing or two years inspection experience plus one year experience bonding.
- May perform destructive testing as required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A