We are looking for a highly motivated, “hands-on” individual to join our Project Management Team to oversee projects involving the design and build of a new generation of high speed, automated manufacturing equipment. The role includes all facets and logistics associated with machine development & build projects including (but not limited to) documenting project scope, preparation of project budgets, preparing project schedules, defining project resource requirements, material requirements, on-going monitoring project status and reporting of progress, cost and schedule.
- Monitoring, auditing, reporting and expediting to maintain overall project cost & schedules and report/resolve issues as they arise.
- Create, manage, and update project scope and task lists.
- Coordinate team meetings, project reviews, FMEA, risk assessments.
- Manage team communications & logistics.
- Create, manage, and update project budget and costs.
- Create, manage, and update project schedules & timelines.
- Project implementation and administrative support for machine development and build projects including involvement with complete project from start to finish.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project
- Good computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Tools.
- 1+ years of proven experience in a machine building environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Engineering degree, diploma or certificate in mechanical or electrical technology.
- Team player, can work independently
- PMP certification or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waterloo, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A