Specialize in network engineering in a global enterprise environment. This role will provide network engineering, implementation, analytical, and operational support. The engineer will ensure compliance to established system architecture, regulations and security policies, follow standards and best practices, and author and maintain support documentation.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends, after hours, and holidays
- Function as a Tier 2-3 escalation point
- Participate in on call rotation
- Conduct product POC evaluation
- Maintain current network solution within manufacturing, workplace, retail, and data center environment
- Monitor, analyze, and report metrics of network services
- Work closely with Staff Network Engineers on design and initiatives
- Document network knowledge base and operational “Run-Book”
- Extensive experience in IP networking, L2/L3 network protocols (spanning-tree, OSPF, BGP), TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, end to end QOS, VLAN, VRRP, LACP, MC-LAG,
- EVPN with VXLAN, ACL, application flow, NAC, and infrastructure cabling.
- Experience with various tools such as Protocol Analyzer, SNMP, Netflow, IPAM, RADIUS, Splunk, network taps, and load/stress testing.
- 8+ years’ experience mid-large global enterprise networking infrastructure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Extensive experience with multi-vendor switching technologies including Juniper, Arista, and Cisco.
- Extensive experience with Juniper SRX and Palo Alto Networks firewall services including IPSEC VPN, URL filtering, and IDS/IPS.
- Experience with developing scripts to automate infrastructure deployment and collect metrics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A