Tesco has built its success – and its reputation – on a tradition of excellent service and dedication to the customer, but Tesco Bank is about more than bringing these values to a new market. It’s about bringing a new approach to personal finances and retail banking. As we look to build upon existing talent within our senior and specialist roles, we’re creating a backbone of excellence – offering the highest-calibre of professional a chance for wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
- Ensuring that an up to date repository of scheme documentation and rules is maintained and cascaded to relevant business stakeholders within Payments and the wider business, establishing and reviewing the required frameworks, operating models, contacts and RACI’s to support its effective operation.
- Receiving and disseminating key information and updates received from payment schemes to business stakeholders within the Payments team and the wider business.
- Providing analysis and interpretation of scheme rules to assist business stakeholders in determining their compliance requirements and risk appetite, engaging with 1LOD & 2LOD risk and compliance teams as required.
- Previous payments and/or banking experience desired.
- Card scheme or non-card payment/switching scheme compliance background.
- Experience in risk management and governance processes.
- Experience of directly/indirectly leading others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A