Tesco Maintenance are currently seeking to recruit a Group Maintenance Manager to cover various stores within an area. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Leading a team of Store Maintenance Technicians, the Group Maintenance Manager delivers exceptional service and support to Tesco customers across the retail stores. Working flexibly and collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to provide professional maintenance and repair services in a timely manner to all relevant standards is essential to this role. The Manager will proactively look for opportunities to use their technical skills and those of the team to improve both the service provided and the experience for stakeholders. A core responsibility of the role is to deliver all associated services, planned and reactive maintenance to the retail stores in order to provide a safe and well-maintained workplace for colleagues.
- Putting community, customer and colleague welfare at the heart of every decision made.
- Following the Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Great communication with the team and wider business.
- Ensuring all legal and compliance standards are met and where possible exceeded.
- Continually reviewing the workload and capacity of my team, ensuring team structure supports business delivery.
- Forecasting and managing my budgets effectively, always being cost conscious.
- Delivering on the company KPI’s and supporting improvement where they are not achieved.
- Provide a safe environment for all those who work and shop in our stores.
- Leading and developing a team of 15 remote Maintenance Technicians inspiring great performance everyday through regular 121 and development conversations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A