The shifts will vary from day to day including early and late starts but are planned in advance. You will also be required to work a set number of Sundays and/or Bank holidays which will be discussed this with you as part of our recruitment process. A minimum of 13 Sundays and or 4 Bank Holidays will be agreed with your Team Manager.
- You are a clear communicator and use a variety of methods to keep the team well informed
- Be confident in taking the lead as at times you will be in charge of the store.
- You are flexible in the way you think, making decisions efficiently and handling change to ensure everything we do is right for customers and colleagues
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations and effectively balance priorities
- Always looking for ideas and opportunities to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better everyday.
- Life Assurance – 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join ‘Buy As You Earn’ and ‘Save As You Earn’ after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four-day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A