Tesco Recruitment – Project Manager
Tesco has built its success – and its reputation – on a tradition of excellent service and dedication to the customer, but Tesco Bank is about more than bringing these values to a new market. It’s about bringing a new approach to personal finances and retail banking. As we look to build upon existing talent within our senior and specialist roles, we’re creating a backbone of excellence – offering the highest-calibre of professional a chance for wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
- Developing & coaching staff to ensure they have the skills & support required to deliver quality outcomes in a timely manner.
- Acting as an ambassador for your team and representing them in CIO and bank-wide meetings as required.
- Managing and delivering projects in line with Bank agile & waterfall methodologies and standards. Using appropriate toolsets, ensuring required governance is followed and that budgets and KPIs are both appropriate and met.
- Suggesting & implementing improvements to processes & controls and driving continuous improvements.
- Tracking, reporting and management of budgets, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies – guiding the team and stakeholders and escalating as required.
- Producing, analysing and reviewing high quality, relevant, understandable and accurate reports and management information to support decision making. Ensuring consistently high standards across the team.
- Working with colleagues and the CIO leadership team to shape and develop priorities, strategies and plans.
- Play a key role in converting strategy into action and delivering customer value via agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Managing and holding accountable/getting value for money and quality service from third party suppliers.
- Championing potential and enabling efficient, consistent delivery covering Run & Change.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A