Perform assurance activities over Key Controls associated to risks inherently scored 16+, per plan and methodology, to deliver quality, consistent and timely outcomes. The technical aspects of the subject matter and work to be performed requiring experience and knowledge levels commensurate to the role.
- Advise and support management on use and application of risk management tools.
- Remain abreast of latest regulatory and legislative developments in order to ensure that management acts within the necessary requirements for managing risk
- Support training and competence activities for colleagues within the 1LOD Risk Team.
- Support Risk Managers to ensure that any risk events, breaches or policy non-compliance are identified, recorded and reported per Operational Risk Framework.
- Experience and understanding of policies, including Operational, Regulatory and Credit, and supporting processes and procedures.
- Understanding of the regulatory, legal and compliance frameworks impacting the financial services industry.
- Understanding of the control environment and risk appetite of the business.
- Experience of reviewing processes, procedures and controls including evidence of compliance.
- Experience of performing assurance activities including controls testing.
- Knowledge of retail banking & general insurance.
- Embedding first line of defence (1LOD) responsibilities, culture and frameworks, and related risk processes.
- Experience of working in one of the three lines of defence within a financial services organisation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A