Understanding the relevant systems to ensure correct processing of financial transactions including application of basic accounting concepts of Debits / Credits Control accounts while recording transactions.
- Highlighting all accounting Issues in the Balance sheet reconciliations and seek possible solutions to them
- Adheres to timelines and understands the importance of accuracy to avoid surprise scenarios in balances sheets
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Understanding “MY” Objectives & work priorities (as well as KPIs) in order to work towards and exceed them
- Be a good Team Player and work collaboratively with Colleagues and Instill trust within wider team
- Be a buddy to new joiners. Work with the team in training and guiding them towards improving operations.
- Own your Career plan. Seek advice/ inputs from line manager to build your career
- Preparation of the Accounting reconciliations inline with best practices requirements and as per Risk assessment methodology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A