Tesco Bank is here to offer a new approach to banking, building on the foundations of service and dedication that have made Tesco a truly great British brand – and a success worldwide. Bringing that success to the financial industry means bringing the finest talent to our senior and specialist roles, creating a backbone of excellence for our business – and offering professionals like you the chance to make a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
- Working with a Business Analyst to define product requirements and create user stories.
- Working with a UX Designer to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Working with key business stakeholders and other support functions to manage the impact of our changes.
- Working with the Scrum team in an agile environment to deliver new product features.
- You monitor new and existing product features and identify optimisation opportunities
- Understanding, appreciation and passion of Mobile App user experience and technology.
- Deep understanding of product development process.
- Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies.
- Understanding and appreciation of Objectives and Key Results (OKR) as a framework for defining and tracking objectives and their outcomes.
- Understanding and appreciation of Design Thinking as an approach to truly understand customer needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai